Q: What is Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS)? Link
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers to programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. XML data integration with Amazon enables higher levels of selling automation, which helps sellers grow their business. By using Amazon MWS, sellers can increase selling efficiency, reduce labour requirements, and improve response time to customers.
How to Get – Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, Access Key ID and Secret Key For My Amazon account?
The Amazon MWS portal page for your region:
• CA: https://developer.amazonservices.ca
• CN: https://developer.amazonservices.com.cn
• DE: https://developer.amazonservices.de
• ES: https://developer.amazonservices.es
• FR: https://developer.amazonservices.fr
• IN: https://developer.amazonservices.in
• IT: https://developer.amazonservices.it
• JP: https://developer.amazonservices.jp
• UK: https://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
• US: https://developer.amazonservices.com
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button.
- Copy your account identifiers (Merchant ID and Marketplace ID). It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
- Follow the instructions given to you by your application developer to enter your account identifiers into the application.